Wednesday, 8 November 2017

Freedom From THOUGHTS

"When You Truly Don't Care what anyone thinks of You, You have reached a Dangerously awesome level of freedom"

                      Am I looking fat? How can I do this in front of everyone? Does everyone like me? These are the questions that we frequently ask ourselves. Don't worry. Everyone has this feeling of fear. It's perfectly alright to have these kinds of thoughts. We call it "Theory of Mind"- It is the ability to attribute mental state beliefs, intents, desiresknowledge, etc.—to oneself and others and to understand that others have beliefs, desires, intentions, and perspectives that are different from one's own.
The intuitive assumption that others are minded is an apparent tendency we all share.
                      But, the truth is that people are not even satisfied with God. Whenever the thought that 'what people say' comes to your mind just ask one question to yourself, will this matter after 5 years or even 2 years? If not then immediately jump into what you want to do without caring and thinking of others. 
                      If you are still reading this then you really want a key to happiness & the only key to open the doors of joy is just following your heart. That's it and you are done. Do what you LOVE. If you are waiting for the right time then let me tell you the desired time will never come. The time is now, live your life it's very small. We don't know the length of our life. If you want to join that guitar classes, just don't wait for your boards to be over. Do it right now. Skip this reading and join the classes right NOW. Trust me this will only going to help you in some way. It may add glamour to your resume.
                      Never listen to people who say you can't do or this is impossible or it is not the right time to do this. They are harmful to your health. Stay away from them. Immediately leave the place where you find your dreams are dying. I find people who are confused about their careers, what to choose, and what is the "right" degree for them. The answer to these questions is to do and learn what you want to and I personally guarantee your success!
                     This is my first blog and at the beginning, I didn't know what to write ahead and now after a few hours, I am here at the end of this blog. I just kept aside all the thoughts like what others are telling me- "Don't waste your time or it's not important right now" and did what I love the most—writing. I love to express my view & I think I have successfully done it by writing this blog. Smile :) & love your life.
 "You just have to get started"

Please feel free to express your ideas and opinion about this blog in the comment section.
Thank You for reading.
Have a nice day.




                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment